1. NB's has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms and conditions of the 'Wild Card' at any point from the date your card is purchased.
2. You will have 28 days in which to register your 'Wild Card' online at www.nbsbar.co.uk/loyalty. If you fail to register your card within this time frame the card will become void and any points will be erased. Please report any lost cards at the bar. Once registered you will gain £3 worth of points instantly to use on your card.
3. If you lose or damage your card, there will be a £3 charge for an additional card. However, we will transfer any points from your previous card as long as it has been registered within the 28 day period.
4. NB's 'Wild Card’ cannot be used as a form of identification
5. NB's from time to time would like to contact you to keep you updated on special offers and events as well as any alterations to the 'wild card'. By registering your card you give NB’s permission to contact you, unless stated on the registration page.
6. Offers are subject to availability.
7. NB's reserves the right to refuse service and reminds customers to drink responsibly.
8. NB's will not add any points retrospectively.
9. You will not gain points from any purchases using your points.
10. Points cannot be gained on admission charge.
11. If we believe your card is being used inappropriately then we will confiscate the card and you will lose your points and will not be refunded the £3 purchase cost.
12. You must be 18 years of age or older to obtain and use our 'wild card'.